WIWW--Throwback Version

I continue to fail to take high quality pictures of my outfits. However I have actually gotten dressed everyday this week so that counts for something right?!?

Repeat offenders this week include my fabulous neon yellow shoes from Nine West and my Everyday Icing necklace. Clearly I can't get enough of these.

My pink pants are from TJ Maxx and the leopard print shirt is LOFT. I can't decide if I love this outfit or if it is too over the top. What do you think?

My purple tunic-ish top is from Ross and the brown leggings are from Walmart.

And oh wait what is this fabulous picture?!?! Yeah, I found that gem at my Grandma's house last week. Clearly I was destined to become a fashion maven. I mean look at that fabulous grosgrain belt and those shorts that are big enough to fit some 9 feet tall. I was one fashionable middle schooler!!

I think my new goal will be to include a picture like this each week!

**linking up with The Pleated Poppy









Comments

  1. Nope...that leopard with pink and the pop of yellow look great. I would wear that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that turquoise necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts