Grant's 5 Month Update



Dear Grant-man,

I'm catching up on 3 months of updates but at least this one is almost on time!  And by almost I mean only 2 weeks late!

You such a delightful baby.  You rarely fuss or cry and you always have a smile for everyone.  I call you the jolly fox.  Your "little" cheeks are the cutest thing I've ever seen and your siblings are constantly squeezing them to evoke a grin from you.  You rarely disappoint.

You are a great sleeper, usually going to be around 8 and waking up around 6 to eat.  You still sleep in the Rock N Play beside our bed and I'll probably keep you there until you move.  Mama sure doesn't want to rush through any milestones with you sweet boy.  I am enjoying them all.

You are in size 3-6 month clothes and still in size 1 diapers.  I think I'll move you up soon.  You are built like a tiny little rugby player.  Short and stout.  It will be interesting to see if you grow taller or stay the same size.

You love to be swaddled.  As soon as I wrap you for a nap or at night you get a huge grin on your face!!  You aren't very consistent with naps because we are usually on the run but you can sleep most anywhere.

You almost always have your fist in your mouth.  Your skin is actually kind of chapped on your left hand because you are always chewing on it!  If we lay you on your belly you just stick your hand in your mouth and go to sleep.  You still aren't rolling over either way!

Grant you sure are a joy to have around.  Your sweet smile lights up the room and you make our family happier.  We love you so much!

Love,
Mama & Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts